Parkway Honda is a division of Weins Canada Inc.
Honda Civic Holiday Spin for the Win is a Honda Canada Contest where you can win a bonus discount of up to $5000 on New eligible 2020 Honda Civic’s.
No purchase necessary. Ends at close of business on Aug 5/20 – or, whenever 700 Bonus Discounts have been awarded (whichever occurs first). Open to residents of Ontario (18+). Enter at your participating Ontario Honda Dealer. Full rules (including no purchase entry details) at https://bit.ly/CivicSpin. 700 Prizes as follows: (i) $100 Bonus Discount (641; Odds: 91.57%); (ii) $500 Bonus Discount (55; Odds: 7.86%); and (iii) $5,000 Bonus Discount (4; Odds: 0.57%). Odds of obtaining a particular Bonus Discount will vary based on participating Ontario Honda Dealers and will change throughout the contest as Bonus Discounts are claimed. The total number and particular quantities of Bonus Discounts available to be won will decrease as Bonus Discounts are claimed throughout the contest. Skill-testing question required.
There is a limit of one (1) Spin/Bonus Discount per eligible participant during the Contest Period (regardless of the method of entry). There are no re-Spins permitted. If it is discovered by the Sponsor (using any evidence or other information made available to or otherwise discovered by the Sponsor) that any person has attempted to: (i) exceed any of the limits stated in these Rules; and/or (ii) use multiple names, identities and/or any other means not in keeping with the Sponsor’s interpretation of the letter and spirit of these Rules to enter or otherwise participate in or to disrupt a Contest; then he/she may be disqualified from that Contest in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. The Contest Parties and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives,
successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for, and accept no liability whatsoever in relation to, any late, lost, misdirected, delayed, incomplete or incompatible information (all of which is void). The sole determinant of the time for
the purposes of a Contest will be the official time-keeping device(s) of the Sponsor.
All Spins, Eligible Purchase/Lease Transactions, Requests and entrants are subject to verification at any time and for any reason.
The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification): (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in this Contest; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of a Spin, Request, Eligible
Purchase/Lease Transaction and/or other information for the purposes of this Contest; and/or (iii) for any other reason the Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering this Contest in accordance with the Sponsor’s interpretation of letter and spirit of these Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Sponsor within the
timeframe specified by the Sponsor may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor.
Please see store for full details.